We all need some peace in our lives.
Peace gives us room to love and nurture ourselves and others. To work and feel productive by day, and to sleep soundly at night.
But if you clicked on a link that brought you to this page, anxiety has probably gotten in your way. Stress and worry are changing how you live. You might find:
- Sleepless nights
- Daily worry or feelings of dread
- Angry outbursts and “moodiness”
- Fear of traveling, being alone, or leaving your home
- Panicky feelings
- Avoiding people, places and things
Life can be challenging. Health, finances, family, career, and even the daily news…all can have you mentally overthinking, chasing and spinning. If any of this rings true for you, you’re in the right place.
Struggling with panic, worry, and anxiety happens to everyone sometimes, to some large or small degree. It’s part of being human. But just as true, these intense feelings can change. With the right treatment, you can get relief.
I am a licensed, highly trained and experienced therapist, and for the past 12 years I’ve helped people suffering just like you to feel and get better. I do this by using proven, powerful and effective methods. Which is why I love doing this work.
In therapy, I will:
- Guide you to discover what’s behind your anxiety and difficult emotions.
- Teach and motivate you to use proven therapy tools that can set you free from worry, sadness, or fear.
- Explore and define with you the goals that will lead to a happier life when negative feelings are not in your way.
- Support you to keep moving forward.
Life gets better from here.
When your life is feeling and getting better, we’ll know because we’ll see the changes that you want and need. Changes like:
- Less worry, dread or panic
- Better sleep and health
- Freedom from reactive anger
- Greater optimism
- Greater confidence
- Enjoying activities that are important and pleasurable to you
- Mental space for social relationships and to reconnect to the ones you love
This is where you find your peace of mind. It’s from here that you get back to feeling good again.